Using Brauerwerks tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Brauerwerks tanks

I'm seeking any information on a company from North Carolina called Brauerwerks. Does anyone out there use or know of these guys? If so please let me know your thoughts

I have...

I have been chatting with them regarding quotes, their prices are the best.... they tend to give very sloppy / casual quotes and answers to questions which scares me....

Comment

I got the same type of responses to my questions. Very vague and feels like they don't want our business.

Comment

we made the mistake of ordering through these folks back in september. They had a salesman named Louis B, and he put together the sales invoice. two 3bbl unitanks shipped from NC to Chicago for $6000. paid half up front to get production started (claimed to be all USA Made), and then when it was time to ship about 45 days later, sent us another invoice to be paid. we paid it and never received our unitanks.

thankfully used lines of credit that allowed us purchase protection, and it's in dispute now.

Needless to say, talking with Christian Klehm or Kenneth Klehm was impossible. Would not answer their phones, would only communicate through text or email. now their domain name has expired, and they're nowhere to be found. Cant wait for my lawyer to eat these guys alive.

Comment

Klehm

Just trying to pass info along about the two Klehm's. Christian is actually Kit Klehm. Kenneth is his brother. Kit is now a 2 or 3 time convicted felon and he was using his son's name, Christian, to avoid the google searches. Yes, pretty slimy I must say. Regardless, it is best to stay as far away as humanly possible from these two. Last I heard Kit is serving time until July 2020 in Lexington, KY. He is in a medical rehab building next to the big house there. Claims he has drug/alcohol issues. Complete lie as he is too afraid to be in the big house with the big boys. Has zero use to society and should be put away much much longer. Just want everyone to have a heads up when he gets out, he will be doing the same schemes I'm sure. Can't get a job, so he screws people over as much as he can. He was put away trying to defraud someone of $484k...yes, $484,000. I'm pretty sure he was wanting to take this money and move to China and never be seen again. Luckily the US Marshalls took away his passport because he was a flight risk. If you have free time, google up "Kit Klehm Jail" or just "kit klehm". Real class act.

Please....pass along to everyone you know. He has screwed over many many many people and it is time he gets locked up for a long time.

Comment

Dear lord.... I guess i'm one of the lucky ones that was able to challenge the purchase through my line of credit and actually get my money all back. Good to know that he's behind bars for a little while longer.

Comment

Klehm

Originally posted by divi2323 View Post
              Dear lord.... I guess i'm one of the lucky ones that was able to challenge the purchase through my line of credit and actually get my money all back. Good to know that he's behind bars for a little while longer.
              Yep, just make sure to spread and share the word about him. July 2020 is not nearly long enough for him. He is planning his next con once he gets out I can guarantee you that. His other son's name is Trace, so he might be using Trace and Christian next. Slime slime slime!! Good to hear you got your $$ back. He has screwed A LOT of people out of money. Just a sick and evil individual.

Comment

Update on Klehm

Just to give an update on Christian aka Kit Klehm he is serving 57 months in jail with a 3 year probation after his time. Got caught with a wire fraud of over $550,000. I believe he has served 1 year so far and he is looking to get out sometime in 2022. Just google his name "kit klehm" and you will see this 2 time (maybe more) convicted felon is an absolute loser. At least we are safe from his scams until 2022 but be aware he will be back at it when he gets out. This guy has been spoon fed since he was a kid and doesnt know the meaning of "working for a living".

Just wanted to make sure people know about this cronic liar and scam artist. The best docket is to read the attempt at an appeal last december 2018. Best line in the dockett is the "many, many lies" he has told.

So very true.

Comment

Working...
                X