Thread: What gloves are you wearing?

What gloves are you wearing?

Hello All,

Just wondering what glove people are using for chemicals as well as hot wort and such? I'm in Canada so a supplier here would be great!

Cheers!

Maxi Chem from ATG

Hey,

We use Maxi Chem from ATG glove solutions. Best gloves I´ve ever seen. Great flexibility and handling combined with great chemical protection

http://www.atg-glovesolutions.com/en...-18/56-630-59/

I prefer the Atlas 772. Shoulder height, relatively temp resistant. If you size them right, dexterity is less of a problem than it is with anything else I've used.

I like the dexterity of the Maxi Chem gloves but you give up a good bit of thermal protection compared to the big clunky Neo Grab gloves.
    There's a trade off in that I can easily slip my hands in and out of the Neo Grabs for a quick chore, and I think that extra space helps insulate from prolonged heat, but they are miserable for dexterity when assembling/disassembling a bunch of tri clamps. I use the Maxi Chems for most things and just deal with the heat, both from the gloves themselves being warm and whatever external heat may be present.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by fihbkyle View Post
    I prefer the Atlas 772. Shoulder height, relatively temp resistant. If you size them right, dexterity is less of a problem than it is with anything else I've used.
    About to switch to these. How's the sizing?