Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gloves are you wearing?

Hello All,

Just wondering what glove people are using for chemicals as well as hot wort and such? I'm in Canada so a supplier here would be great!

Cheers!
    Cheers,

Sean Goddard
    Brewmaster
    Whitewater Brewing Co. LTD

Maxi Chem from ATG

Hey,

We use Maxi Chem from ATG glove solutions. Best gloves I´ve ever seen. Great flexibility and handling combined with great chemical protection

Marius Graff,
    Head Brewer, Graff Brygghus
    Tromsø, Norway

Comment

I prefer the Atlas 772. Shoulder height, relatively temp resistant. If you size them right, dexterity is less of a problem than it is with anything else I've used.

Comment

I like the dexterity of the Maxi Chem gloves but you give up a good bit of thermal protection compared to the big clunky Neo Grab gloves.
        There's a trade off in that I can easily slip my hands in and out of the Neo Grabs for a quick chore, and I think that extra space helps insulate from prolonged heat, but they are miserable for dexterity when assembling/disassembling a bunch of tri clamps. I use the Maxi Chems for most things and just deal with the heat, both from the gloves themselves being warm and whatever external heat may be present.

Comment

Originally posted by fihbkyle View Post
          I prefer the Atlas 772. Shoulder height, relatively temp resistant. If you size them right, dexterity is less of a problem than it is with anything else I've used.
          About to switch to these. How's the sizing?
          Robert Colianni

Comment

I use this option Heavyweight Latex Gloves 1327. Not so ideal for hot, but suitable for all other work.

Comment

Working...
            X