Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Brewing System Consulant / Designer / Fabricator / Installer - full/part time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Brewing System Consulant / Designer / Fabricator / Installer - full/part time

We're seeking a strong consultant / brewhouse designer to join our team. Open to full time or part time depending on availability and rates.

Required job responsibilities:

o Sourcing Domestic Vendors and establishing process for finishing brewing systems locally
    o Helping to lead design of client brewhouses and systems
    o Leading engagement of scaling manufacturing process as we expand North America presence
    o Leading P&ID process and template design
    o Scoping and managing installation of projects
    o Project management and engagement post sales process

Desired Skills & Experience:

o Experience in brewery design and fabrication
    o Experience in installation and commissioning of brewing systems
    o Experience leading and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
    o Experience working with customers in consultative and professional manner
    o Highly valued skills: Fabrication, Autocad, pipe-fitting, drafting, construction, engineering, brewing

Employment at competitive wage based on experience. Location flexible, but preference for Illinois, Wisconsin or New York. 30-50% travel expectations.

Early stage company with significant growth opportunities for the right person!

Job

Where would one apply?

Comment

Contact info

Hi. I'm interested in learning more. Please PM me with contact info or post it here. Thanks!
      Last edited by Matt_Curtis; 02-03-2016, 04:41 PM. Reason: Too much quoted text

Comment

Contact detail for above opportunity: Kris @ 847-two-one-seven-8403

Hi - apologies for leaving out specific contact details (but thanks to all of you who have contacted me directly through Private Message)...

Contact detail for above opportunity: Kris @ 847-two-one-seven-8403

Thanks!

Comment

Who are you and how do we get in touch?

How do we get in touch?

Originally posted by Ravinia View Post
          We're seeking a strong consultant / brewhouse designer to join our team. Open to full time or part time depending on availability and rates.

Required job responsibilities:

o Sourcing Domestic Vendors and establishing process for finishing brewing systems locally
          o Helping to lead design of client brewhouses and systems
          o Leading engagement of scaling manufacturing process as we expand North America presence
          o Leading P&ID process and template design
          o Scoping and managing installation of projects
          o Project management and engagement post sales p

Desired Skills & Experience:

o Experience in brewery design and fabrication
          o Experience in installation and commissioning of brewing systems
          o Experience leading and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
          o Experience working with customers in consultative and professional manner
          o Highly valued skills: Fabrication, Autocad, pipe-fitting, drafting, construction, engineering, brewing

Employment at competitive wage based on experience. Location flexible, but preference for Illinois, Wisconsin or New York. 30-50% travel expectations.

Early stage company with significant growth opportunities for the right person!

Comment

Contact details are above - or PM me... thanks!

Contact details are posted above or just send me a private message and we can go from there!

Thanks!
            Kris

Comment

Working...
            X