Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taproom Glassware Question

Hi,

I'm trying to model the glassware of my taproom after another successful brewery in the area. They sell 4, 8, and 16oz servings for everything. The 16 oz is the Willi Becher glass, but I can't figure out what the 4 and 8 oz ones are. I've attached a picture. Does anyone have a clue on where I can buy these glasses? I have trouble finding glasses that even come in those sizes. Do you think they are actually larger glasses, but they tell you they contain less?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Glasses.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	194126

Thanks,
    Paul

Looks like you might have some luck here,

This Libbey Embassy glassware is one of the largest, most selective collections Libbey offers. By using these glasses, you’ll add a sophisticated and elegant touch to your dining area or bar. Each piece of glassware features smooth lines and a crysta

Comment

Well, it's not 8 oz, but the photo sure looks like this model (from the previous poster's link):

Serve your finest ale in this classy Libbey 3727 Embassy 10 oz. stemmed pilsner glass! This footed glass features a sturdy stem to elevate any beer on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. Boasting crystal-clear clarity and a tall, slender silhouette, this glass showcases a freshly poured lager or ale for an elegant flair to any patron's beer-drinking experience. Designed with a narrow rim to trap and hold foam, the aromas and flavors are directed right to the top. Your beer-loving patrons will appreciate the fulfilling experience provided by this elegant glass. Plus, the chip-resistant rim and foot add durability for long-lasting use. Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters, you can confidently serve beers at your bar, lounge, or pub.Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Embassy beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Overall Dimensions: Top Diameter: 2 3/8" Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4" Height: 6 3/4"Capacity: 10 oz.

Comment

Thanks guys. I think they do use a 10 oz glass. That might be it. I wonder what they use for the "4oz" one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

go to libby.com they have a ton of different glasses I find the (part number) then head to my local restaurant supply store give them the numbers I have them in 1 week

Comment

4 Oz is for the sampler paddles.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X