Bottle-Matic II labeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle-Matic II labeler

Has anyone used this product? We're trying to avoid tying up too much capital in a label machine since initially most of our sales will be taproom anyway.

Semi-automatic, claims 1000 pieces per hour with "average dexterity." Can do front and back labels. Adjustable for different sized bottles.

The Bottle-Matic II 16' Semi-Automatic Bottle Labeler can apply two labels to your bottles or other round products in just seconds. Foot-switch operated for easy product loading. Applies labels up to 8' wide.

We're a 10BBL brewhouse that will open soon in a tough market. Is it a mistake not to prepare for growth and buy a more expensive automatic labeler? We're trying to budget for our first year to be super slow.

How to Get Your Easy Labeler 1 Measure your containers and the height of your label. 2 Use your measurement to find the perfect Easy Labeler! 3 Place your order. All Easy Labelers ship within 2 business days. 4 Set up your Easy Labeler in under 15 minutes and start labeling! Get your Labeler  ... View Article

Here's a $400 option

Comment

Race Labeler

We are using the Race Label (http://www.racelabel.com/). I can't say enough about Mark the owner or his products. The machines are all metal parts (anodized aluminum cases, steel rollers) and Mark stands behind his products completely. You can easily (comfortably) knock out 100+ bottles per hour. (For us, filling is the limiting factor. But we're filling 750mL bottles with spirits.) Just by my back of the envelop math - 5-10 seconds per label 360-720 per hour.

For what it's worth, Mark has an easy labeler on his shelf so that I could make a comparison. At $400, it is definitely a bargain but is not as well built or adjustable. The Race Labels are from $800 to $2000 depending on the style. The Race Label Jr is perfect for beer bottles and is on the lower end of that scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewfist View Post
        https://easylabeler.com/

Here's a $400 option
        Anyone have any experience with these? Seems like a steal compared to the Race line, and apparently they work with a lot of breweries.

Comment

easy labeller

We've been using one of these for almost 4 years. We are able to label 1152 bottles per day without too much difficulty. We've also used it for full cans. It would be nice to have an automatice labeller, but this one works fine and the customer service is great.

Comment

Check out this one:

• Up to 1200 labels per hour• Applies single label at a time• Quick set-up, easy operation• Compact size• 100-240 VAC

Works great, I've used it for years with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sterling View Post
              Check out this one:

• Up to 1200 labels per hour• Applies single label at a time• Quick set-up, easy operation• Compact size• 100-240 VAC

Works great, I've used it for years with no issues.
              I use this as well. It is pretty easy to use. I easily turn out 25 cases in an hour when I get in a groove. Music doesn't hurt. Not bad for a small investment. Easy setup, break down, and footprint.
              Dave Cowie
              Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Company
              Nevada City, CA

Comment

Working...
              X