Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keg Washer Suggestion for small producer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Washer Suggestion for small producer?

What would you get question here. Not interested in the BYO option. Already got it and I've got some budget for new gear so I want a real one now.

Currently only need to do about 20 kegs a week but that will be growing. Needs to take single phase. Our water pressure is weak so not sure if theres an option better there or if we need to fix that on the building end.

Any advice/experience appreciated?

Thanks

Noble Keg Washers

Originally posted by Maplestones View Post
    What would you get question here. Not interested in the BYO option. Already got it and I've got some budget for new gear so I want a real one now.

Currently only need to do about 20 kegs a week but that will be growing. Needs to take single phase. Our water pressure is weak so not sure if theres an option better there or if we need to fix that on the building end.

Any advice/experience appreciated?

Thanks
    For 20 kegs a week I would recommend our single head keg washer. It only costs $5600. Its automatic. Just press one button. Its on casters so you can wheel it out of the way when you aren't using it. It runs on a standard 120v 20amp circuit. It only uses faucet/tap water for rinse. It has two reservoirs that you per fill. one for wash and one for sani. So plant/house water pressure won't be a problem.

-Scott

Comment

Fully adjustable dual head keg washer

We would agree with Nobel that at 20 kegs/week a single-head washer will be fine. If you anticipate growth into 30-40 kegs/week you might like the time savings you get with a dual-head option (or more). Our Yukon is a dual-head washer that has full adjustments available to the operator through a touch screen (control cycle times, tank temperature, etc). It will self-diagnose any problems that may occur when kegs are being cleaned and alert the operator. It can be ordered in many electrical options, including 120V single phase.

As to your water pressure, how low is your pressure. As long as the pressure is sufficient to spray the "top" of the keg and wash down the walls evenly, it should still rinse kegs with no problems, but will take longer to do so than higher water pressure. Again, with a full set of timers (including rinse times) available to the operator, this is no problem for most keg washers, the Yukon included.

Happy washer hunting.

Twin Monkeys
      http://www.twinmonkeys.net

Comment

Noble Keg Washers

Ordered a washer from Noble a few months ago. Have been trying to contact someone via telephone and email several times in regard to my order. Seems a little sketchy. If someone sees this from Noble, Sam at City Steam Brewery would like to speak to you.

Comment

Working...
        X