Rent/lease keg washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent/lease keg washer

Anyone know if theres a company that rents or leases keg washers or of a manufacturer who rents/leases their own? I feel like its not a thing but my boss wanted me to look into it

Keg washer

Originally posted by tslmusic2 View Post
    Anyone know if theres a company that rents or leases keg washers or of a manufacturer who rents/leases their own? I feel like its not a thing but my boss wanted me to look into it
    We ( noble keg washers ) can sell you an automatic keg washer for $5500. Leasing would quickly cost you that much.

Scott
    Info@noblekegwasher.com
    Noblekegwasher.com

Comment

Yeah I was going to say, at anywhere from $5500-$12000, why rent one?

Comment

Originally posted by is_wiz View Post
        We ( noble keg washers ) can sell you an automatic keg washer for $5500. Leasing would quickly cost you that much.

Scott
        Info@noblekegwasher.com
        Noblekegwasher.com
        Your customer service is about as bad as I can imagine. I'm sorry to drag this thread back from the dead, but these guys do not respond to any communications.

Comment

finance

Wrong question...better question is this: who can write you a lease for the keg washer you want. Plenty of third party finance companies out there that will 'Loan/Lease' you any equipment you want. at the end of the lease, most of these companies will sell you the equipment for $1 so most if its value has been depreciated.

look around the web and you'll find lots of money lenders itching for your business. I'd expect that you'll be able to get a $20K lease on a 60 month term and find what you need.
          Larry Horwitz

Comment

keg washer

Why not buy one ? Contact us if you do need buy a new one
            Call me +86-15968945186 or drop me an email info@kegco.com.cn

Comment

I have a manual keg washer that I am refurbishing that I will be selling.

Comment

Working...
              X