Make your own draft cleaning system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

faucet jumpers

can someone list the part names for making my own faucet jumper? I've been cleaning draft beer lines for a little while now but am looking to do this for myself and will be purshasing equipment. i know that I can buy them premade but would prefer to make them myself for much less. I know I'll need 1/2 inch hosing and crimps but what are the adapters that go at the end of the jumper called?

Comment

Plus one on Foxx equipment for dual flush coupler and faucet adapters.
      For a pump I recently started using the A.C. version of this one. https://www.sprayerdepot.com/product...gm-pump-bypass
      I've been able to get a good flow rate (approx. 2 gpm) with 20 lines linked in series without excessive pressures.
      Sprayerdepot doesn't stock it but they were able to ship me one. Just had to call.
      At around $350 as I recall it is definitely more spendy than the surflo but but the higher flow rates and ability to clean more lines at once makes it worth it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserKyle View Post
        can someone list the part names for making my own faucet jumper? I've been cleaning draft beer lines for a little while now but am looking to do this for myself and will be purshasing equipment. i know that I can buy them premade but would prefer to make them myself for much less. I know I'll need 1/2 inch hosing and crimps but what are the adapters that go at the end of the jumper called?
        Foxx equipment just calls them faucet adapters. But it is cheaper to buy the pre-made faucet to faucet jumpers unless you already have the hose and clamps laying around.
        Adapter:

Jumper:

Comment

Working...
        X