Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-Port Glycol Manifolds?

Gents -

Adding two double brights on the end of my glycol loop. Does anybody have a source for a nice 1.5" input, 3/4" outlet manifold suitable for glycol use? I'd need 4 outlets on each of two manifolds. Preferably pipe threads...

Justin
    Justin Smith

President & Business Development
    Ten Sleep Brewing Co., Inc.
    2549B Highway 16
    PO Box 406
    Ten Sleep, WY 82442
    tensleepbrewing@gmail.com
    www.tensleepbrewingco.com
    www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Probably recommended that you build your own manifold to do a first out-first in setup, it will be especially important with the tanks being stacked to ensure even pressure and flow rates. I would think that if you just had a simple manifold, the bottom tank would get all the flow if they were both calling for glycol at the same time. I don't have any experience with stacked tanks though, so I may be wrong on that.

Comment

Originally posted by jebzter View Post
      Probably recommended that you build your own manifold to do a first out-first in setup, it will be especially important with the tanks being stacked to ensure even pressure and flow rates. I would think that if you just had a simple manifold, the bottom tank would get all the flow if they were both calling for glycol at the same time. I don't have any experience with stacked tanks though, so I may be wrong on that.
      Hey Jebzter, thanks for the reply. I'll look at the first in first out approach, but I'm not super worried since they are brights... just gotta maintain temp, no crashing.

(I could be very wrong...)

Justin
      Justin Smith

President & Business Development
      Ten Sleep Brewing Co., Inc.
      2549B Highway 16
      PO Box 406
      Ten Sleep, WY 82442
      tensleepbrewing@gmail.com
      www.tensleepbrewingco.com
      www.facebook.com/TSBCo

Comment