Compact lift for spent grain bins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compact lift for spent grain bins?

I'm looking for recommendations on a small lift to get those oh so heavy bins of spent grain into my farmer's truck. A bit of detail:

We don't have a loading dock (or fork lift) & operate on a busy commercial street. I can't get a "no parking during business hours" designation in front of the brewhouse, so the lift needs to be portable, as I'll need to use it in different places each day.

I'm using 35 gallon Rubbermaid containers at this point but could switch to something else. Basically I just need a tool that'll lift one bin at a time into my farmer's flatbed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Pallet stacker

A lot depends on your budget and how multi-purpose you need it to be (weight and height of lift for keg pallets etc) but a fairly basic pallet stacker may work for you. This one is pretty light duty but if you search the web for "pallet stacker" there's a lot of variants:

Uline stocks over 29,000 shipping boxes, packing materials and mailing supplies. Same day shipping for cardboard shipping boxes, plastic bags, janitorial, retail and shipping supplies.

Comment

Working...
    X