Anyone used businessbreweryplan.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used businessbreweryplan.com?

Greetings and salutations. I am looking for some advise on a brewery business plan consultant or template you can buy. Does anyone out there have experience with said companies? I am the head brewer at a 3.5bbl brewpub and wanting to get out and do my own thing. I would like to pitch an idea to a local sustainable business center. In the process of writing a business plan and I am considering in investing in a template like brewerybusinessplan.com offers for $200. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Wanting to do a feasibility study as well to see if it is even worth spending the two hundred bucks. Wanting to do a "green" brewery using as many local resources as possible. Wanting to start in a town of about 26,000 people in west central Illinois.

Any thoughts or references would be appreciated.

1. Who
    2. Where
    3. Why
    4. How

Send me $100

Comment

Originally posted by samwhois View Post
      Greetings and salutations. I am looking for some advise on a brewery business plan consultant or template you can buy. Does anyone out there have experience with said companies? I am the head brewer at a 3.5bbl brewpub and wanting to get out and do my own thing. I would like to pitch an idea to a local sustainable business center. In the process of writing a business plan and I am considering in investing in a template like brewerybusinessplan.com offers for $200. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Wanting to do a feasibility study as well to see if it is even worth spending the two hundred bucks. Wanting to do a "green" brewery using as many local resources as possible. Wanting to start in a town of about 26,000 people in west central Illinois.

Any thoughts or references would be appreciated.
      Google HopStreet Brewery business plan, you'll find things you need there.

Cheers,

Joshua Williams

Comment

Working...
    X