Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zhongde Craft Brewing Equipment SHUT DOWN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhongde Craft Brewing Equipment SHUT DOWN?

I recently bought a 30bbl brew system from Zhongde Craft Brewing Equipment. I have nearly completed the install. I have many questions regarding some sensor locations on the lauter rake and the electrical controls installation. I have reached out to them every way I know possible with no response. If anyone has access to, and could share any contact info for Zhongde I would appreciate it. If anyone owns a Zhongde system and has time to come out and take a look, I would very much appreciate that also.

Everyone said, "Don't buy from a chinese manufacturer..." Now I say the same.

Hate to say I told you so....

Zhongde manufactures second-rate equipment, at best. I've dealt with them on three installs, been to their factory twice, and won't be bothered again. Ever. You get what you pay for, folks. (why would you ask your customers to drink local if you won't buy local yourself?) And there are even worse systems coming out of China as well--Stay far, far away from Jinan Shendong! That said, Zhongde has extremely simple electricals, so if you're having problems you can PM me with specifics. I might be able to help.
    Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Working...
    X