Anyone use Bru Gear (3 bbl) ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Bru Gear (3 bbl) ??

I came across this 3bbl system built by Bru Gear that has a very appealing price. Has anyone ever used this system? I tried "google" for reviews but didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance
    Dan

Anyone?

Comment

I tried for a long time to get a hold of them to order but no return calls. I have talked with people that have ordered and it took a while but seem happy with what they received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by baconbeerguy View Post
        I tried for a long time to get a hold of them to order but no return calls. I have talked with people that have ordered and it took a while but seem happy with what they received.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by baconbeerguy View Post

Hi Everyone, my first post.....

I have a full bruGear setup, 1bbl brewhouse with 6 40 gallon conicals. Phil's a great guy and very knowledgable, but yes, sometimes it seems like he's been abducted by aliens.....

-Jeremy.
          Jeremy Reed
          Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
          The North of 48 Brewing Company
          Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Comment

Bru gear 3 bbl

Did you purchase? I am thinking of buying this system but have seen all sorts of good and bad not so much on the product but on the customer service side.

Comment

Look elsewhere

I wrote about our experience with Bru Gear here: http://discussions.probrewer.com/sho...ear-brew-house

I would not recommend using them.

Comment

Working...
              X