Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brewery Heirarchy

Hi everyone,
    So I'm starting a brewery and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to set up the different "divisions" and chain of command (for lack of a better term) of the brewery. We are about to open, and while we are new and just starting we are investing a lot into growth and our employees. I want to start planning for growth and hiring, early so with everything going on once we are rolling it doesn't get overlooked or given the attention it needs. I know there's a lot of veteran brewery owners on here and any advice would be appreciated.

Right now the structure is basically the Majority Owner who oversees big picture stuff, managing partner (myself) oversees all aspects of managing the brewery, our Head Brewer handles all production, and soon we are hiring a brewer asst., and a sales rep.

And as we grow I'm sure their will eventually be bottling line techs, tasting room managers, etc...

Should I break each area into "divisions" and then have a Division Head that reports to myself? This is really more about effeciency and learning what has worked well for others in the past, and trying to avoid potetnial issues.

Thanks,
Working...
X