Experienced Head Brewer Looking for the Right Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer Looking for the Right Opportunity

American Brewers Guild graduate with over 15 years of industry experience. I am looking for a new opportunity to continue my career as a head brewer or brewery manager. I have experience on systems ranging from 5bbl. to 50bbl., pub to production, packaging, distribution, sales, brewery and brewpub management, award winning recipe formulation, consulting and start up projects. Currently located in the mid-Atlantic region willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Please contact me if you have a new or existing project that requires proven industry experience.

hello i have a brewery in Indianapolis

Would you be willing to talk to me?

Comment

Excellent Head Brewer opportunity !!

Originally posted by redhead_lxx View Post
      American Brewers Guild graduate with over 15 years of industry experience. I am looking for a new opportunity to continue my career as a head brewer or brewery manager. I have experience on systems ranging from 5bbl. to 50bbl., pub to production, packaging, distribution, sales, brewery and brewpub management, award winning recipe formulation, consulting and start up projects. Currently located in the mid-Atlantic region willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Please contact me if you have a new or existing project that requires proven industry experience.
      I am working with a new start-up brewpub in Charlotte, N.C. This will be an all new, high quality, U.S. made 15 bbl system with powered mash rake/clean out plate with 8 - 15 bbl cellar tanks. Lots of room in the brew house area - not cramped. We are looking for a head brewer to handle all brewery operations and have full control. 5 - 6 core beers with plenty of room for creativity after that. There will be some local production distribution but the goal is to sell 70% through the tap room. Excellent pay plan with bonuses and a relocation allowance. I will be there to assemble the hard piped brew house but would like the brewer to be there too so they know the system inside and out. Planning for first brews in early to mid January.
      Contact me direct if you would be interested. Marc Martin (Northwest Brewery Advisors) marc_alpha_king@msn.com 512-917-2464

Comment

How to contact you??

How would I contact you?? Email??

Comment

I would love to talk to you. New brewery at panama city beach fl. You can contact me at. Selmahill77@yahoo.com if interested in coming to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still looking?

Are you still looking for a new opportunity? We are working on a start up brewery in the Cincinnati area and looking for an experienced brewer. Very exciting and unique opportunity for somebody to put their stamp on a growing and thirsty market. Email me justin@sonderbrewery.com if interested in a conversation.

Comment

please contact me

Hello, Please contact me at 847-913-2828. We are looking to hire new Brewer for Prairiekrafts Brewing Co.
              Visit us at www.prairiekrafts.com

Manny

Comment

Just started looking

Sent you a PM. If you are still looking and interested, please respond.

Comment

Hit me back with your contact @ fork.alehouse@gmail.com. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X