Experienced Brewer looking for opportunities in Atlanta/Athens, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking for opportunities in Atlanta/Athens, GA

I am a VLB Berlin educated brewer with over 12 years professional experience in the craft beer industry. I have worked in breweries that range from startups to breweries that produce 300,000 bbls a year. I have done it all over the years to include:
    • Operations Management
    • Developed recipes
    • Brewery build out
    • Created extensive sour programs
    • Managed and installed packaging lines
    • Managed cellar and filtration
    • Ordered raw materials and equipment
    • Sales and marketing
    • Distribution management
    • Managed brewers and other brewery staff

I am looking for opportunities in or around Atlanta, GA where I currently live. I would ideally like to focus on Atlanta or Athens, GA, but willing to consider other opportunities. Please contact me through here or dbaker75@gmail.com for my resume or any further questions.

I am still looking for the right opportunity.

Comment

Excellent Head Brewer Opportunity !!

Originally posted by dbaker75 View Post
      I am a VLB Berlin educated brewer with over 12 years professional experience in the craft beer industry. I have worked in breweries that range from startups to breweries that produce 300,000 bbls a year. I have done it all over the years to include:
      • Operations Management
      • Developed recipes
      • Brewery build out
      • Created extensive sour programs
      • Managed and installed packaging lines
      • Managed cellar and filtration
      • Ordered raw materials and equipment
      • Sales and marketing
      • Distribution management
      • Managed brewers and other brewery staff

I am looking for opportunities in or around Atlanta, GA where I currently live. I would ideally like to focus on Atlanta or Athens, GA, but willing to consider other opportunities. Please contact me through here or dbaker75@gmail.com for my resume or any further questions.

I am working with a new start-up brewpub in Charlotte, N.C. This will be an all new, high quality, U.S. made 15 bbl system with powered mash rake/clean out plate with 8 - 15 bbl cellar tanks. Lots of room in the brew house area - not cramped. We are looking for a head brewer to handle all brewery operations and have full control. 5 - 6 core beers with plenty of room for creativity after that. There will be some local production distribution but the goal is to sell 70% through the tap room. Excellent pay plan with bonuses and a relocation allowance. I will be there to assemble the hard piped brew house but would like the brewer to be there too so they would know the system inside and out. Planning for first brews in early to mid January. This would be a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a soon to be well known brewery.
      Contact me direct if you would be interested.
      Cheers,
      Marc Martin (Northwest Brewery Advisors) marc_alpha_king@msn.com 512-917-2464

Comment

Excellent Head Brewer Opportunity !!

I am working with a new start-up brewpub in Charlotte, N.C. This will be an all new, high quality, U.S. made 15 bbl system with powered mash rake/clean out plate with 8 - 15 bbl cellar tanks. Lots of room in the brew house area - not cramped. We are looking for a head brewer to handle all brewery operations and have full control. 5 - 6 core beers with plenty of room for creativity after that. There will be some local production distribution but the goal is to sell 70% through the tap room. Excellent pay plan with bonuses and a relocation allowance. I will be there to assemble the hard piped brew house but would like the brewer to be there too so they would know the system inside and out. Planning for first brews in early to mid January. This would be a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a soon to be well known brewery.
        Contact me direct if you would be interested.
        Cheers,
        Marc Martin (Northwest Brewery Advisors) marc_alpha_king@msn.com 512-917-2464

Comment

Working...
        X