Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced and Innovative Head Brewer seeking opportunity in greater Dallas, TX area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced and Innovative Head Brewer seeking opportunity in greater Dallas, TX area

Innovative brewer with experience rebuilding systems, creating SOPs, recipe creation and more.

Having explored multiple markets with various breweries and contacts, I have settled in Plano, Texas and am looking for my next brewhouse opportunity. Preferably within an hour's drive of Plano. I am used to long, odd hours and unusual task lists with a solid northeast work ethic (i.e. I'm never "fixin' to" do something, I bust my butt to get it done). Highly skilled in marketing and networking, I am an active Certified BJCP Beer Judge and hold serving certifications in multiple states (including certification through the Cicerone program). Years of hosting brewery tours, beer tasting/educational events, training tasters, and blogging have made it easy for me to convey the often-complex subtleties of products to the consumers, as well as in training staff. I have brewed ales and lagers, imperials and sours, done barrel-aging and blending, even made malt vinegars and worked with brewpub kitchens to bring beer, wort, and spent grains onto the menus.

If you are looking for someone whose focus is on working hard to produce the best beer or mead experience for your clientele, please contact me at DarkBroodBrews@gmail.com. I am open to in-planning as well as established breweries, meaderies, or wineries.

A cover letter and resume (with street address and phone number blacked out from internet bots) should be attached below - an email is all it takes for the unaltered versions. I look forward to hearing about your opportunities!

Sincerely,

Brian S. Gibson

bgibson-12-2016-resume-brewing-NOCONTACT.pdfbgibson-12-2016-cv-brewingNOCONTACT.pdf
Working...
X