Brewer looking for long term opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer looking for long term opportunity

Hello, I am an experienced brewer searching for a new team to join. I am looking for a long term commitment, a place to grow into an integral part of the company.
    I have worked my way up from packaging to cellar to brewing over the years, and am familiar with all aspects of the brewing process. I have worked on 10-60 bbl brewhouses. I was able to study for some time at TUM Weihenstephan focused on brewing science.
    My abilities include:
    Brewhouse operations
    Filtration on various mediums
    Cellar work..i.e tank CIP, Yeast pitches/transfers
    Inventory control
    ability to perform mltiple processes simultaneously
    QA/QC work
    Closely follow SOP's and follow safety protocol.
    I am currently located in Denver, CO, but would consider relocation.
    Please PM for additional info.
    Thank you

Brewmaster needed in Central Texas

Good morning! We are in need of a Brewmaster in the Central Texas area. Looking for someone to put their personal stamp on a brand new brewery. If interested (hopefully you are), please respond to centexbrewery@gmail.com

Comment

Job opening at North Caost Brewing Co.

If you're still looking and living in Fort Bragg and working at North Coast Brewing Co sounds appealing, shoot me an e-mail with your resume. We can start talking immediately.

patrick@northcoastbrewing.com

Patrick Broderick
      Brewmaster-North Coast Brewing Co.
      Patrick Broderick
      Brewmaster
      North Coast Brewing Co.

Comment

Job opening at North Coast Brewing Co.

If you're still looking and living in Fort Bragg and working at North Coast Brewing Co sounds appealing, shoot me an e-mail with your resume. We can start talking immediately.

patrick@northcoastbrewing.com

Patrick Broderick
        Brewmaster-North Coast Brewing Co.
        Patrick Broderick
        Brewmaster
        North Coast Brewing Co.

Comment

Hiring Head Brewer in AZ

If you are interested in Cottonwood AZ - we are looking for a Head Production Brewer immediately. Contact steve(at)thatbrewery(dot)com

Comment

Broomtail Craft Brewery & The Sour Barn

Broomtail Craft Brewery (and The Sour Barn) Wilmington, NC: We are currently small but strong with a great following. We double batch on a small 3bbl system and sell everything we brew. We have a new 8.5bbl brewhouse on the way for an expansion and have plans to build our 30bbl brewery in 2018. We need an assistant brewer / cellarman to help with the existing system and grow with us as we expand. This position currently is basically running the brewery 4 days per week alone, then part time help with cleaning and help all day on brew day. The perfect candidate needs to: Have great enthusiasm and desire to grow with us as this position will transition to Head Brewer / Operations Mgr with the 30bbl expansion; Have the ability to get things done without supervision; Have technical ability to understand process, biology, and chemistry of brewing the perfect beer every batch.

If you have interest in talking with us about this position, email me at barry@broomtailcraftbrewery.com

Comment

Just started Looking

I sent you a PM. If you are still looking and interested, please respond.

Comment

Hello, please send your resume/contact to fork.alehouse@gmail.com.
                Great opportunities! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X