Brewing Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing Work

Hi, I am looking for a brewing job. I have an MS in Brewing, and worked in the industry for 5 years, first as a supervisor, then as a brewmaster. I would like to work in a brew house or cellar, or in the warehouse, if a brewing position is unavailable. I also participated in 2 manufacturing build outs, and 1 new erection, so can also act as a consultant. If you could possibly use my services, please contact me. Thank you.

Scott Krumland

Scott.krumland@gmail.com
    925-212-6389 C
    925-933-4020
    Last edited by Scott Krumland; 04-16-2017, 01:17 PM.

Brewing position in Madison, WI

We are a 10,000bbl (and growing) brewery in Madison, WI. We have a brewery position open. Please send resume to Ryan@karben4.com if interested.

Thank you!

Comment

Broomtail Craft Brewery & The Sour Barn

Broomtail Craft Brewery (and The Sour Barn) Wilmington, NC: We are currently small but strong with a great following. We double batch on a small 3bbl system and sell everything we brew. We have a new 8.5bbl brewhouse on the way for an expansion and have plans to build our 30bbl brewery in 2018. We need an assistant brewer / cellarman to help with the existing system and grow with us as we expand. This position currently is basically running the brewery 4 days per week alone, then part time help with cleaning and help all day on brew day. The perfect candidate needs to: Have great enthusiasm and desire to grow with us as this position will transition to Head Brewer / Operations Mgr with the 30bbl expansion; Have the ability to get things done without supervision; Have technical ability to understand process, biology, and chemistry of brewing the perfect beer every batch.

If you have interest in talking with us about this position, email me at barry@broomtailcraftbrewery.com

Comment

Hello Scott, please send your contact/resume to fork.alehouse@gmail.com.
        Great opportunities! Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X