Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psycho Brew's split system design; Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycho Brew's split system design; Reviews?

We are in the process of opening a brewpub and are considering Psycho Brew's 7bbl (two 3.5bbl) system.

We aim to sell all through our taproom with a couple local accounts, if possible.

I like the flexibility to do two different 3.5bbl batches at the same time and then also be able pump out 7bbl of the same.

I am just curious to hear some feedback from brewers that are currently using Psycho Brews setup or have in the past.

What did you like about it, not like about it, wish you wouldn't have gone that route, etc.

Thank you!

-Adam

Originally posted by Adamg8504 View Post
    We are in the process of opening a brewpub and are considering Psycho Brew's 7bbl (two 3.5bbl) system.

We aim to sell all through our taproom with a couple local accounts, if possible.

I like the flexibility to do two different 3.5bbl batches at the same time and then also be able pump out 7bbl of the same.

I am just curious to hear some feedback from brewers that are currently using Psycho Brews setup or have in the past.

What did you like about it, not like about it, wish you wouldn't have gone that route, etc.

Thank you!

-Adam
    If I'm not mistaken, the 7bbl, and the kettle/MT design that comes with that system is fairly new. I am looking into this system as well, so I'm interested in anything people have to say.

I have previously brewed (one day) on an older Psycho Brew model, and while it was manual as hell, it did what it was supposed to do. FWIW I think the new designs look great, and am practically sold on it as my brewhouse of choice.

Comment

Did you end up getting this system? If so, how do you like it?

Comment

Working...
      X