Who makes tank domes/cones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes tank domes/cones?

Looking for someone who pre fabs tank components. I'm needing a kettle dome with sight lid and exhaust tube. Also needing a gas fired burner. I've seen components through gw Kent and glacier. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Toledo Metal Spinning

Comment

Cones lots of ppl make. Domes not many make. JVNW does, Vendome does, I doubt either would be interested in sell you just a dome. Cheers.
      Joel Halbleib
      Partner / Zymurgist
      Hive and Barrel Meadery
      6302 Old La Grange Rd
      Crestwood, KY
      www.hiveandbarrel.com

Comment

I bet most of the outfits who could/would do this are exhibiting at CBC right now... Walking around the expo floor would be the best way to figure out who'd do what.

You may want to check out Fronhofer Design in upstate NY. http://www.fronhoferdesign.com

I'm sure there are others. Just like the micro maltsters and smaller hop outfits, smaller stainless fabricators are getting into the game. It's great seeing all the peripheral industries popping up to support the craft beer scene! You might be able to find one more local to you.

Good luck-

Mike

Comment

I'm coming up with some sources for the different parts I need. Not having a true tank fabricator near me it may be more hassle than it's worth in the end. I'm having flashbacks to previous ideas of similarity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X