Thread: 20+ year Craft Brewing veteran available to Assist/Consult

Post 20+ year Craft Brewing veteran available to Assist/Consult

Need some brewing help or advice? Put my 22 years of brewing experience to work for you.

Brad Mortensen, professional craft brewer since 1996, is available to consult or brew at your location. For 18 years I brewed for three independent craft breweries and a large brewpub chain, since 2014 I have been helping breweries startup and improve. I have spent my career in the brewery, making beer, managing situations and solving problems as they arise. I am a hands-on, boots-on brewer willing to roll up my sleeves and work hard (NOT a criticize and bill consultant). I know great beer is made in breweries of all sizes and designs. I've worked on budget all manual startups and on computer-controlled push button breweries, 3 barrels and up. Based in New Orleans, but happy to travel to your brewery anywhere in the world or consult via phone, email or Skype.

Some things I can help with:
    • Process Review and Improvement
    • Brewing
    • Recipe Design/Recipe Improvement
    • Brewer Hiring
    • Startup/Commissioning/Expansion
    • Brewer Training
    • Decommissioning/Sale
    • Brewer Relations/Transition
    • Emergency Situation/Unexpected Turnover
    • Quality or Maintenance Issues
    • Review Layouts or Business Plans

Resume and professional consulting references are attached. Email brad@breweryhelp.com or call at 615-916-9755. My goal is to save you time and money. I have a wide range of experience dealing with all types of brewing and craft beer situations. Fees negotiable. If I can't assist, I will always try my best to put you in touch with someone who can help with your situation. Email today and let me know what you need to make your brewery work or work better. Let's brew some world-class beer together!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brewerbrad; 02-28-2018 at 08:59 AM. Reason: update client list

Ad renewal Bump

Thank you for supporting probrewer.com