Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Fill on Tube #1

Hi Seth,

Can you post the settings you typically use while operating your Meheen as well as typical cycle time?

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Reading about the OP’s problem it felt as if I was reading something inhad written. Seriously I looked to see if it was a post I had made. I have the exact same problem. I package at 32-33 f 2.6 vol. brite head pressure is normally 15, tho I’m going to raise it next time. I also have switched tubes and just replaced the fill tube and silicone bottle seal. I also lowered the tube to be closer to the bottom.

Comment

Fill Manifold

Originally posted by NatchezBrew View Post
        Reading about the OP’s problem it felt as if I was reading something inhad written. Seriously I looked to see if it was a post I had made. I have the exact same problem. I package at 32-33 f 2.6 vol. brite head pressure is normally 15, tho I’m going to raise it next time. I also have switched tubes and just replaced the fill tube and silicone bottle seal. I also lowered the tube to be closer to the bottom.
        Hi, I'm curious to find out. Do you all have the new style (Stainless) fill manifold or the old plastic one. I'm talking about the manifold not the fill head.

Comment

Mine is stainless.

Comment

Working...
          X