Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with equipment

hello fellow brewers;

the following brewhouse 2.5bbl pictured has come to my hands and it has been up to me to get it up and running.
    it has not been used in about 5 years more or less. but i have got the brewhouse up and running at least a wet run.
    the fermentor5bbl each and brite5bbl each are still inoperative the chiller is not working but will be up and running soon.

what i need help with is the following. equipment is as is pictured i know i am missing alot of acesories:

-should i change the top part that is a kind of blowoff port?
    -what hoses do i need?
    -what pressure gages?
    -where should the carboantion stone go for the brite?

any other feedback could be helpful
    Attached Files

Originally posted by sdelara View Post
    hello fellow brewers;

the following brewhouse 2.5bbl pictured has come to my hands and it has been up to me to get it up and running.
    it has not been used in about 5 years more or less. but i have got the brewhouse up and running at least a wet run.
    the fermentor5bbl each and brite5bbl each are still inoperative the chiller is not working but will be up and running soon.

what i need help with is the following. equipment is as is pictured i know i am missing alot of acesories:

-should i change the top part that is a kind of blowoff port?
    -what hoses do i need?
    -what pressure gages?
    -where should the carboantion stone go for the brite?

any other feedback could be helpful
    Hi Sdelara,
    If you can post more photos of the individual tanks and their various ports and fittings, I will be able to point you in the right direction about what you will be needing (and maybe what you don't need). You can email me directly at info@glacierbrewing.com or just post here.

Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
    X