Small Can Label Applicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Can Label Applicator

Does anyone out there have a lead on an affordable label applicator? Currently we are using 16oz cans with a custom label that we slap on by hand and write-in style. It's a bit expensive, so we're looking into getting the standard sized labels that you see on so many 16oz cans now, however- we're only doing small runs on a manual system, so ideally we'd like to not spend 10k on a label machine!

Originally posted by fancypants View Post
    Does anyone out there have a lead on an affordable label applicator? Currently we are using 16oz cans with a custom label that we slap on by hand and write-in style. It's a bit expensive, so we're looking into getting the standard sized labels that you see on so many 16oz cans now, however- we're only doing small runs on a manual system, so ideally we'd like to not spend 10k on a label machine!
    How to Get Your Easy Labeler 1 Measure your containers and the height of your label. 2 Use your measurement to find the perfect Easy Labeler! 3 Place your order. All Easy Labelers ship within 2 business days. 4 Set up your Easy Labeler in under 15 minutes and start labeling! Get your Labeler See what our customers are saying Easy Labelers are used for hundreds of different containers Beer / Soda Bottles Wine Bottles... View Article

Comment

SmartShot15 Labeler from American Beer Equipment

I read your post with interest and suggest the Smart-Shot15 Tabletop System Labeler from American Beer Equipment. The Smart-Shot15 Table Mounted Labeler can be ordered with an optional date coder and is designed with the small to medium sized producer in mind. Production speeds of up to 15 round bottles or cans per minute can easily be achieved. The system date codes and applies pressure sensitive labels to bottles or cans sized between 330ml to 1.5 liters in size.

It is priced at $3,428.00, F.O.B. Lincoln, NE USA The present lead time for a unit is 8 weeks after receipt of your deposit. We will need to receive some of your label samples for testing to ensure proper ink acceptability and roll dimension sizing. Please let me know if you have any questions and if I may send a formal proposal. I will need your email address to send further information. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to working with you.

Warm regards,

Marty Thomas
      American Beer Equipment
      Tele: 402-475-2337
      martyt@americanbeerequipment.com

Comment

We use the Bottle Matic at the meadery. Goes for about $1,500 - $2,000 depending on size/configuration. We're using bottles rather than cans, but it's very configurable, should work for anything round – at least, round and dry! Not sure what your process looks like, but we've found it gets ugly early if there's even a little booze on the bottles from a drippy fill. It can be finicky at times, but when it's behaving (which is most of the time), you can fly through the labels; don't think we've ever hit their 1,200 packages/hour quoted speed, but with a second pair of hands to keep unlabeled bottles close at hand, case up labeled bottles, etc, we can get close.

Quick edit to add: as long as the roll your labels come on is standard, the labels themselves can be any size you want, sounds like this might save you some trouble in the design department?

Comment

Gw kent has a good semi-auto labeler with a foot petal.
          The AP-380 Semi Automatic Labeling Machine is the perfect semi-automatic labeling applicator for beer, wine, or liquor bottles. This label applicator can be used with any kind of cylindrical containers, as well as tapered containers bottles, cans, jars and tubes. Makes labeling bottles with a front and back label easy.  It applies the front and back labels consistently with same gap between them every time.

around $1800 US

Comment

easy labeller

We've used the easy labeller https://easylabeler.com for almost 4 years now. It's quite manual, but a person could get could get 1100-1200 bottles done a day once they get going.
            Also some idiot at our brewery threw out a couple of important parts, and the really nice guy at easy labeller mailed them to us for free - because we are in Canada, the shipping would have cost more than 10X the amount for the parts, instead they just showed up in the mail one day, for free! Even a few parts that we didn't need, but could easily lose.
            For the money you can't really beat this labeller.

Comment

Model

Originally posted by dale74 View Post
              We've used the easy labeller https://easylabeler.com for almost 4 years now. It's quite manual, but a person could get could get 1100-1200 bottles done a day once they get going.
              Also some idiot at our brewery threw out a couple of important parts, and the really nice guy at easy labeller mailed them to us for free - because we are in Canada, the shipping would have cost more than 10X the amount for the parts, instead they just showed up in the mail one day, for free! Even a few parts that we didn't need, but could easily lose.
              For the money you can't really beat this labeller.
              Which model are you using?

Comment

I've got an easylabeler as well. I got it second hand and it doesn't have the model number. I can do 10-12 bottles/cans a minute once i'm all set up and cranking through. It's a pretty awesome little machine.

Comment

Working...
                X