Newly Relocated Experienced Brewer in OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Relocated Experienced Brewer in OR

College educated, awarded, and experienced brewer seeking new opportunities in Oregon.

I have a decade of production experience, the last two of which have been in the brewing industry while attending a collegiate brewing degree program (recently awarded as the best in North America) full-time. I have multiple years of production management and quality assurance experience as well.

In my professional experiences, I've developed, implemented, and managed SOP's, GMP's, HACCP Plans, QA Auditing programs, training programs and safety programs. I'm proficient on highly-technical equipment, including the IDD High Efficiency Brewing System (mash filter), flash pasteurizer, and multiple packaging systems.

I am extremely focused on consistent, sustainable, and quality operations. I emphasize a proactive-rather-than-reactive strategy in all aspects of my work; however, I am a quick and effective problem solver.

I would be glad to present more information, a resume, references, and samples of my work upon request. I can be reached via personal message here, or by my email at cohoed@gmail.com
Working...
X