a West Coast distributor contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a West Coast distributor contact?

Does anyone know of a distributor on the west coast (California region) that may be interested in a JV to distribute Australian draught beer?

cheers,
    Last edited by swiftvin; 01-29-2007, 02:32 AM.

Distributor in San Diego

Brew Distributing (www.brewdistributing.com) in San Diego is a small distributor that is helping the new Mexican microbrews enter the US market. They are also starting to work with local San Diego microbrews. They are small but could be a good starting point for a small microbrew trying to enter the difficult San Diego market.

Comment

If you're looking to cover all of California, you'll need to establish contact with several distributors to cover the territories. I can't think of any beer distributors that cover the whole state.

I'd suggest finding a distributor that covers much of Southern California (San Diego, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Ventura) such as Harbor Distributing and get another in the Bay Area / Sacramento.

Comment

All California

Wine Warehouse covers the whole state representing around 50 suppliers, so you get all state coverage if they accept you but you'll be a small fry in their portfolio and they don't take the whole line of any supplier.

Comment

Texas Beer Distributor

We are a licensed beer distributor in Texas that has been in the wine business for years and now our retail chain restaurants and big box stores requested we get a beer license and supply beer. We are seeking brands to distribute in Texas, mexican and spanish beers are good market beers.

But any good beers are right for the Texas market.

Please contact me direct at frankleggio@regent-wine.com

Comment

Working...
          X