Nanobrew in upstate/central NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanobrew in upstate/central NY

Hey guys I know you've probably been asked this question a million times but I've been doing my research and I know it's not going to be a cheap $10-$15k deal. But, I'm looking into opening a nanobrewery/nanobrew pub in upstate/central NY. I've researched permitting and know those cost. The system I'll be starting with cost around $5500, and I will expand as needed. All beer will be served on premise. How much am
    I looking at needing funding wise to make his happen. Do not include the cost of the building because I own it.

Still in planning myself..

I've been reading lately about separating property ownership from the business.
    Ownership of the property leased to the brewery separating liability if/when something happens.
    A common goal of any business person is to develop value not only in the business goodwill and cash flow, itself, but in the assets of the business, to build up equity in the "hard assets" owned by the business. While a laudable goal, the sad fact is that most assets in most non-industrial businesses depreciate rapidly.

So... how much is the lease?

Comment

I own the building

Comment

Love to help...

So, I myself opened a brewery in the Finger Lakes area about 2 1/2 years ago. I'd be glad to assist, but prefer to do so in a more personal setting than here. I will PM you my email.

Comment

Can't PM you

System says your PM folder is full, but that you'd receive it if you clean it out. You can probably figure out how to find me with my Probrewer account name in the Finger Lakes.
          Last edited by lyonsmithbrew; 09-26-2017, 01:53 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Comment

Working...
          X