Paid Vacation in Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Vacation in Costa Rica

Looking for someone with experience with a 5 barrel system to help with set up and training. We are looking for someone to help for 6 weeks with setting up and testing a brand new 5 barrel system.

We will provide a rental apartment near the brewery and a fee for the 6 weeks.

What is your email so I can apply?

What is your email so I can apply?

Comment

Costa Rica

Originally posted by epattonco View Post
      Looking for someone with experience with a 5 barrel system to help with set up and training. We are looking for someone to help for 6 weeks with setting up and testing a brand new 5 barrel system.

Please provide and email address.

Comment

Costa Rica

Hi,
        My name in Tim and I am a brewer and brewery consultant that has a lot of experience setting up breweries in different countries. I am currently booked with a startup brewery in Bend Oregon but would love to chat about your project and see if I could help.

Please feel free to e-mail me at tim@apexbrewing.beer
        Thanks,
        Tim

Comment

I know of several experienced brewers that can definitely help you with this project. Please provide an email and we.can chat!

Comment

Email me to talk

Originally posted by epattonco View Post

jholz@shipyard.com

Comment

Hint to everybody replying; private message the original poster. It is that easy.

Comment

Working...
              X