Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovative, creative yet humble brewer

Hello everyone in beer land,
    I am the Head Brewer of a small 8 bbl. Denver brewpub, seeking out my next professional challenge; Fortune, Fame, Notoriety and all that. And now I find myself the proud owner of a GABF silver medal. Thanks for looking over my posting.
    My experience includes 3 years professional brewing, plus 2 years unpaid intern, and 15+ years of award winning homebrewing before that. Prior to brewing, my experience was in culinary, laboratory and construction. All of those experiences have proven applicable to managing a brewery.

I am responsible for the entire brewing and quality control process from “grain to glass”, including scheduling, inventory, brewing, cellaring, QA/QC. I’m adept in recipe formulation, brewhouse operations, fermentation microbiology, maturation and packaging. Furthermore, I’m hopelessly devoted to sanitation and quality.

A big part of my focus as head brewer has been keeping a diverse tap list featuring both traditional styles, style fusions and one-off experiments. I love stylistically accurate traditional beers, but have no problems stretching my wings and designing a beer made with unorthodox ingredients, e.g. bbq sauce, carrots, or sun-dried tomatoes, and have begun exposing our clientele to wild/spontaneous fermented beers and oak aged beers with great response from customers and other brewers.

I have instituted a yeast propagation program where none previously existed, expanded our breweries festival participation from two a year to fourteen, and counting; have been involved with multiple collaborations with other breweries and individual brewers, and created systems for production data tracking.
    I am desiring a brewery where the owners/management believe in similar values as I do; Honesty, Integrity, Ethics, Financial Responsibility, and believe in investing in their company and employees.

I bring with me solid SOPs and sanitary practices, plenty of ideas for recipe formulation, a strong work ethic, and a constant thirst for knowledge and research. I am open to all brewer or cellarman positions as long as there are opportunities for growth, advancement and continued learning under more veteran brewers.

I am primarily looking in the Colorado area, but will definitely consider an outstanding opportunity that requires relocation.

Please PM me for additional information and resume.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by zymologist; 11-09-2017, 09:32 PM.

Resume

Do you have an official resume you can send? chad@greenfieldsre.com

Comment

Los Angeles Brewery

Would you consider LA? If so send resume to sirliebs@yahoo.com

Comment

Interested in your resume

Originally posted by zymologist View Post
        Hello everyone in beer land,
        I am the Head Brewer of a small 8 bbl. Denver brewpub, seeking out my next professional challenge; Fortune, Fame, Notoriety and all that. And now I find myself the proud owner of a GABF silver medal. Thanks for looking over my posting.
        My experience includes 3 years professional brewing, plus 2 years unpaid intern, and 15+ years of award winning homebrewing before that. Prior to brewing, my experience was in culinary, laboratory and construction. All of those experiences have proven applicable to managing a brewery.

I am responsible for the entire brewing and quality control process from “grain to glass”, including scheduling, inventory, brewing, cellaring, QA/QC. I’m adept in recipe formulation, brewhouse operations, fermentation microbiology, maturation and packaging. Furthermore, I’m hopelessly devoted to sanitation and quality.

A big part of my focus as head brewer has been keeping a diverse tap list featuring both traditional styles, style fusions and one-off experiments. I love stylistically accurate traditional beers, but have no problems stretching my wings and designing a beer made with unorthodox ingredients, e.g. bbq sauce, carrots, or sun-dried tomatoes, and have begun exposing our clientele to wild/spontaneous fermented beers and oak aged beers with great response from customers and other brewers.

I have instituted a yeast propagation program where none previously existed, expanded our breweries festival participation from two a year to fourteen, and counting; have been involved with multiple collaborations with other breweries and individual brewers, and created systems for production data tracking.
        I am desiring a brewery where the owners/management believe in similar values as I do; Honesty, Integrity, Ethics, Financial Responsibility, and believe in investing in their company and employees.

I bring with me solid SOPs and sanitary practices, plenty of ideas for recipe formulation, a strong work ethic, and a constant thirst for knowledge and research. I am open to all brewer or cellarman positions as long as there are opportunities for growth, advancement and continued learning under more veteran brewers.

I am primarily looking in the Colorado area, but will definitely consider an outstanding opportunity that requires relocation.

Please PM me for additional information and resume.
        Thanks.
        Please email us at Dara@tidalcreekbrewhouse.com if you are interested in a start-up opportunity in Charleston, SC.

Comment

Working...
        X