Master/Head Brewer Wanted Denver, Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master/Head Brewer Wanted Denver, Colorado

This position is a head brewer position for an upstart brewery in the RiNo neighborhood of downtown Denver.* The project will actually be classified as a brewpub and the building will house a small bar with food offerings as well as a fully operational 10 BBL brewery. *
    The Brewery, land and building and all interior fixtures will be provided by me, as well as operating capital. *
    The managing partner's responsibility will be to create original recipe beers, operate the brewery on a daily basis and be responsible for the financial well-being of that side of the business. There will be a similar managing partner roll for the operation of the tap room/pub. *
    The brewery will be located within an approximately 2,900sf warehouse building with room outside for a grain tower and outdoor seating/games.* The brewery will be fully operational, but the Head Brewer will have input into the placement of machinery, drains and needed storage and floor space prior to construction. *
    The brewpub is in the early stages as we are just applying for our brewery licenses.* This process is nearly six months by itself, but we will be able to submit for building plans and loans simultaneously with a hope to start construction in April of next year and open in September prior to GABF 2018.* We are ready to bring on a Brewery Managing partner as a consultant immediately and transform into a full-time position upon commencement of construction in April. *
    The Brewery Managing Partner will receive a salary of $2,000 per month as a consultant and $35-40,000 per year as a head brewer, depending upon experience.* In addition the Head Brewer will receive 10% of the Brewery profits prior to disbursements and will have the ability to invest in the project if they would like. * Initially we will not have a benefits package, but will strive to create one.* In the immediate time frame the Brewery partner will be reimbursed the cost of a medical insurance plan should they choose to enroll in one.*
    My background:
    I am a real estate broker in Denver with multiple years of experience in the restaurant industry in both operations and real estate.* I am part owner of a popular beer bar in Denver called Star Bar and own several other bar and restaurant related properties in the Denver metro area. *

If you are interested in interviewing for this position please respond to this post with a resume and contact information.

I am interested in learning more about your brewery and Head brewer position.
    I would prefer to share my information over email or over the phone.

michael.c.hoops(at)gmail.com

Resume-Michael Hoops 7%2F28.pdf

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello, I would love to talk with you more about this opportunity. If you dont mind sending me an email at chase.ruscio@gmail.com I would be happy to send you a copy of my resume and cover letter.

Cheers!!

Comment

Head Brewer

Hello, I did not hear back from you about this position. If you get a chance please email me at chase.ruscio@gmail.com I would love to send you my resume and cover letter and talk more about what you are looking for. I'd prefer to send it by email rather than attach it to this thread. I am a Denver based brewer and can meet you in person if you would like. Thank You kindly and shoot me an email when you get a chance. Cheers!!

Comment

Still Looking?

If you are still looking for someone I'd be interested in chatting with you. I've been a Head Brewer in the Rino neighborhood for just over 3 years now and have recently become available. I have attached my resume for your viewing pleasure.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X