Thread: 1 BBL Stout Tanks Brewery

1 BBL Stout Tanks Brewery

We need the room so we are regrettably selling our 1BBL Pilot brewery. It has served us well and has many years of life left in it. It includes 3 tanks made for Stout Tanks in Portland, OR. The boil kettle has sight glass to indicate liquid level, whirlpool inlet, drop pickup tube, lid. The mash tun has false bottom, drop pickup tube, electric rims (currently set to run on 110 VAC but could be set to operate @ 220), ultimate sparge arm, lid, sight glass to inspect wort clarity while circulating and transferring. The Hot liquor tank has a lid drop pick up tube, sight glass for viewing water level, 90 deg. elbow, a filling wand with a shutoff on it. All of the tanks come set with all of the necessary valves and clamps to set up to brew. Basically exactly as pictured. The stand is welded steel construction with wheels on one side for easy moving around the shop. There are 2 100k btu burners at the mash and at the HLT and a 10" banjo burner at the boil. It gets up to boil in about 30 mins if you begin heating once the wort gets over the tstat. The burners are set for propane gas. Also included in the package are 3 Roto mold 85 gallon conical tanks for fermentation. These tanks have 1.5" butterfly valves at the cone and 3/4" ball valves at the inlet / outlet. All fermenters have nice drop pickup tubes I purchased from Glacier Tank and thermo-wells from Brewers Hardware. As you can see in the photos there is a control panel that controls the rims heater automatically and also turns the pump on and off. It reads 3 thermometers that monitor the mash outlet, rims and one is a probe to take internal mash temps. I have also included a Hop back, chiller and the pump. I want to sell this as a set so don't ask me to break it up at this time. Asking $9k.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Very Interested!

I will be in Washington at the end of the month visiting family. Is there a chance of coming by to see the equipment? I'm opening a brewery in Montana, and am looking for something to start up with!

Brent Nice

Is this system still available?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Masbrew View Post
    We need the room so we are regrettably selling our 1BBL Pilot brewery. It has served us well and has many years of life left in it. It includes 3 tanks made for Stout Tanks in Portland, OR. The boil kettle has sight glass to indicate liquid level, whirlpool inlet, drop pickup tube, lid. The mash tun has false bottom, drop pickup tube, electric rims (currently set to run on 110 VAC but could be set to operate @ 220), ultimate sparge arm, lid, sight glass to inspect wort clarity while circulating and transferring. The Hot liquor tank has a lid drop pick up tube, sight glass for viewing water level, 90 deg. elbow, a filling wand with a shutoff on it. All of the tanks come set with all of the necessary valves and clamps to set up to brew. Basically exactly as pictured. The stand is welded steel construction with wheels on one side for easy moving around the shop. There are 2 100k btu burners at the mash and at the HLT and a 10" banjo burner at the boil. It gets up to boil in about 30 mins if you begin heating once the wort gets over the tstat. The burners are set for propane gas. Also included in the package are 3 Roto mold 85 gallon conical tanks for fermentation. These tanks have 1.5" butterfly valves at the cone and 3/4" ball valves at the inlet / outlet. All fermenters have nice drop pickup tubes I purchased from Glacier Tank and thermo-wells from Brewers Hardware. As you can see in the photos there is a control panel that controls the rims heater automatically and also turns the pump on and off. It reads 3 thermometers that monitor the mash outlet, rims and one is a probe to take internal mash temps. I have also included a Hop back, chiller and the pump. I want to sell this as a set so don't ask me to break it up at this time. Asking $9k.
    Is this system still for sale?

Very interested, is this still for sale?

Is this still avalable?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbrew View Post
    Has this BEEN SOLD?

Information

the fermenters work with glycol tank? please send more information to kiaguspy@hotmail.com

is this system still available??? Very interested

This is still available. Make a reasonable offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ianruff View Post
    is this system still available??? Very interested
    Hello all, This system is still available as well as some (3 x 1BBL each) additional s.s. conicals.

Tim