Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas Keg suppliers

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of establishing a Brewpub in Panama. I need around 40-50 kegs of 60lt and 20lt considering my production. Which supplier do you guys recommend and from which country? I heard that the best suppliers are based in China, Germany, Mexico and Portugal. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is the only supplier left in order to start ordering the equipment. Any ideas? As you know, budget is always a concern, so I am looking forward to buying from a good, reliable supplier. Best regards and thanks

Gopher Kegs can help...

Gopher Kegs supplies brewers in Panama often. We supply the highest quality kegs with Micro Matic extractor valves at competitive prices. Our kegs are manufactured in China, but an order of that quantity would be shipped from one of our warehouses in the U.S. Shipping into Panama is usually no problem.

If you'd like a quote or references from our Panamanian customers email jessica@gopherkegs.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

for Panama

Blefa Inc in LaVergne TN sells into Panama. German made kegs.
      Ask for Justin Willenbrink.

Comment

china keg factory

You can buy from china keg factory directly ,competitive price ,10 year quality assurance ,fast shipping service
        Contact info@kegco.com.cn or call +86 -15986945186 ,a china keg company

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20190530101158.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	191902

Comment

I'm a big fan of German Schaefer kegs...especially for the 20l kegs, check out their ECO kegs...we've been using them for about 9 years without fault. I would also recommend German DSI spears.
          Jeff Rosenmeier (Rosie)
          Chairman of the Beer
          Lovibonds Brewery Ltd
          Henley-on-Thames, Englandshire
          W: www.lovibonds.com
          F: LovibondsBrewery
          T: @Lovibonds

Comment

Schaefer - Quality Kegs and Diverse Product Line

Originally posted by Rosie View Post
            I'm a big fan of German Schaefer kegs...especially for the 20l kegs, check out their ECO kegs...we've been using them for about 9 years without fault. I would also recommend German DSI spears.
            Thank you for that Rosie. Our ECO Kegs are a great product for Craft Breweries. Durable and easy to self-replace the chimes, if that is ever required. We have several options available.
            Schaefer Container Systems NA
            www.shaefercontainers.com
            (404) 349-4524

Comment

Working...
            X