Blichmann 3.5bbl Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blichmann 3.5bbl Electric

Anyone have experience with this system? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

been looking at the same system....

Originally posted by lfordie View Post
    Anyone have experience with this system? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.blichmannengineering.com/...-bbl-brewhouse
    have you heard anything about this system?? any reviews?

Comment

Any commercial breweries using this?

I've been looking to get this system - seems like great value. Would love feedback from anyone who has used this, or any other Pro Series system from Blichmann.

Cheers!
      Adi

Comment

Originally posted by Adi Challa View Post
        I've been looking to get this system - seems like great value. Would love feedback from anyone who has used this, or any other Pro Series system from Blichmann.

Cheers!
        Adi
        Doesn't look like anyone ha one yet or at least no one has replied? I am also wondering the same thing.

Comment

References

Hey everybody. We are finishing up a new customer map on our website and then we will have a list of customers up for you to checkout. If you want to reach out to us at proseries@blichmannengineering.com we can find the closest brewery to you that uses the equipment. We have a lot of these systems out there as we have been selling them for almost two years. Just let us know how we can help.

thanks,
          Drew Barnes
          Blichmann Engineering

Comment

I was in Nashville at the Brewer's Conference in May, They had a 3.5bbl vessel (MT, I think) and a 5bbl vessel on display. I was very impressed and at $15k for US sourced, it seems like a great deal to me.

Comment

Bringing this post back to life in hopes someone has some insight?

Anyone have one or know of someone using this system?

Thx

Comment

Blichmann List

Why not follow up with Blichmann link above and talk to their clients?

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                  Why not follow up with Blichmann link above and talk to their clients?
                  In process of trying to get onfo from them via emails after inquiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Newbie View Post
                    In process of trying to get onfo from them via emails after inquiring.
                    Just let us know if we can help. A lot of our breweries are 1 or 2 man operations so they stay pretty busy. I would like to think our customer support helps keep them off of the forums and that is why you guys aren't getting much feedback. We really try to take care of our customers.
                    This really is a great system. Very simple. Good quality. We try to keep things simple and integrate the features you need to make good beer without the features that just add more to the price. We have a lot of breweries out there using this guy so let us know where you are at and we can try to find somebody close to you. No matter what equipment company you choose I would always recommend visiting one of the breweries who uses their equipment. Pick their brain and see what they like and don't like about it. We have a video on our website with a brewer who is winning awards with his beer. It can help give you a better idea of how the system works, but it cannot replace the experience of visiting a brewery in person and chatting with the brewer who uses the system each day. I am partial to our system, but it may not work for everyone. Hopefully you can find the right system for your brewery, and let us know if we can help in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by BlichmannPro View Post
                      Just let us know if we can help. A lot of our breweries are 1 or 2 man operations so they stay pretty busy. I would like to think our customer support helps keep them off of the forums and that is why you guys aren't getting much feedback. We really try to take care of our customers.
                      This really is a great system. Very simple. Good quality. We try to keep things simple and integrate the features you need to make good beer without the features that just add more to the price. We have a lot of breweries out there using this guy so let us know where you are at and we can try to find somebody close to you. No matter what equipment company you choose I would always recommend visiting one of the breweries who uses their equipment. Pick their brain and see what they like and don't like about it. We have a video on our website with a brewer who is winning awards with his beer. It can help give you a better idea of how the system works, but it cannot replace the experience of visiting a brewery in person and chatting with the brewer who uses the system each day. I am partial to our system, but it may not work for everyone. Hopefully you can find the right system for your brewery, and let us know if we can help in any way.
                      Thanks for the offer. I'm in Dunedin FL 34698. Anyone using your 2bbl system around me?

I was told you're not customizing at this time. I want the 2bbl system with a third element added to both the kettle and HLT. Then switch the 2bbl panel for the 3 bbl panel that uses 6 6000w elements.

I was given prices to purchase all as is. I would have to do the modifications to the pots and add the elements. any chance you could have your procurement give a call to the venodor and ask for a prototype 2bbl system with the extra elements installed? You'd then have another option for Brewers wanting more power in the 2bbl system.

FYI per my standard door sizes (36") I can't get your 3bbl inside.

Comment

Originally posted by BlichmannPro View Post
                        Just let us know if we can help. .
                        Any progress on brewers using your system in my area? Any calls made to your sullpier to see if they'll punch a coule more holes in the tanks?

Comment

Stout Tanks and Kettles Customers

Originally posted by Jay Newbie View Post
                          Any progress on brewers using your system in my area? Any calls made to your sullpier to see if they'll punch a coule more holes in the tanks?
                          Hi Jay,
                          Stout Tanks and Kettle's would be happy to help you start your brewery. You can contact the System Design team on their website for a system quote, you can also visit reference customers found on the customer map at -

https://conical-fermenter.com/brewer...d-Kettles.html

Looks like a ton of systems in your area.

Cheers!
                          Scott

Comment

I just bought the 3.5 bbl version of this system, used. I'm a couple months out from having it installed still (hopefully...damn covid) but happy to answer any "in person" questions you might have.

Comment

Hey hey, I also just purchased the 3.5bbl electric 3 vessel from Blichmann. Just got it in the other day and started piecing things together. The "manual" is very scant and doesn't really help much, and the chiller they provided is from a 3rd party (advantage) and has one in and one out with no tubing or fittings, with no information on how to connect to 3 FV's and a brite. I'm actually really frustrated with Blichmanns lack of support. I mean, I know what you get what you pay for, but you would think you could provide some real instruction on how to put everything together.

Comment

Working...
                              X