Thread: Looking for Contract Brewery 30-60bbl BH in Midwest or Rocky Mtn Area

Looking for Contract Brewery 30-60bbl BH in Midwest or Rocky Mtn Area

Just to keep this simple, we are a craft brewery in Colorado looking to expand our market presence to include 12 oz cans. If you are looking to fill some excess capacity, has a proven track record of putting out quality beers and the ability to can, please don't hesitate to send me a personal message. All of the work on the can labels is done and we are just tweaking recipes at the moment, some of which are ales and some lagers. We've got 3 beers planned for the initial launch. Thanks!

Justin

They may be a bit bigger than you're planning, but you could reach out to Sleeping Giant. I believe they do contract only brewing. If my memory serves correct its a 100BBL mash filter. It's been a while since I visited home, but I think it was near I-70 and I-25 interchange.

Also used to do some contract brewing at Sanitas in Boulder. Chris Coyne, and Mike Memsic were good guys to work with. 60BBL fermenters at the time. I'm sure they added more tanks since I was last there.
    Last edited by UnFermentable; 01-15-2018 at 08:20 PM. Reason: added

Thanks for the info on Sanitas! Yeah we've spoken to sleeping giant and 100bbl batches might be a bit much for us at the moment.

Contract brewing Midwest

Hi We are in Galena, IL about 3hrs West of Chicago near the Mississippi. Is this the midwest your are seeking or further West?

Message sent!

Contract brewing in Galena IL

Hi Are you guys still looking for capacity with canning?
    We have 20bbl of capacity and use a mobile canning co to do our 16oz cans. We also have 3 brands. Would love to work with you to increase our can volume