German brewer seeks new brewery abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German brewer seeks new brewery abroad

As the title says I'm a brewer that learned his artisan for 3 years in Germany. At the moment I'm working in the QM, but I'm looking forward to work abroad somewhere else in the world. If you need a brewer for your project or a helping hand in your production environment just let me know. I'm more then happy to forward you my CV if you are interested.

Jacksonville FL Brewery

We are looking for a brewer-collaborator for our new project in Jacksonville FL. If interested or want some more information, please reach out. broc@fishweirbrewing.com

Comment

Hey! We are small brewery located in the Sacred Valley outside of Cusco - Peru. We are looking for some help in our production facility. Let us know if you want to come down and help out! If you are interested email your CV to juan@cerveceriadelvalle.com. Our website is cerveceriadelvalle.com and facebook.com/cerveceriadelvalle

Happy brewing!!

Comment

Hello. Would you kindly send me your information at dkempin1364@gmail.com. Danke!

Comment

Hi Drehgriff

If you are still looking for a job and are willing to move to Calgary, Canada, we can maybe offer you
          the perfect opportunity to set up a brand new 10HL Brewpub dedicated to German beer styles.
          If required we could help with the necessary work permit.

for more details e-mail me under 'info at newgermanbrewing.com'

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
            varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Canada

Check out or job posting and let us know if you are interested. Conrad@breakwallbrewery.com

Looking for people to help build your business? Users have requested job, city, and country in the title. This makes it easier to navigate through the postings when searching for job opportunities limited to certain geographic zones.

Comment

Brewery in Bay Area, California

Hi Varun,
                We are a german style brewery in Fremont, CA. We are JP DasBrew at dasbrewinc.com. We are looking for a new head brewer. I am the owner, originally from Hamburg.
                Tschuess,
                Jan Schutze
                js@schutze-inc.com
                (510) 226-9944

Comment

Mexico

Hi,

Send me an email if you are intereted in working in Mexico, alexander@bodegasv.com

Comment

Working...
                  X