co2 & o2 testing equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co2 & o2 testing equipment

working on equipment cost for new brewery. Looking for co2 & 02 testing equipment manufacturers so I can get a price quote.

Depending on what exactly you want, there are a few different options. Hach Orbisphere, Hamilton Beverly, Haffmans/Pentair TPO, Anton Parr Cbox are about the more popular choices. You can also go with a Zahm for a more analog approach to co2 volumes, or Taprite as an even cheaper alternative. There are probably a handful of other options out there as well.

Comment

re UnFermentable

I tried calling hach but kept getting transferred from person to person until I was put on hold as no one seemed to know what I was talking about when I asked about co2 and o2 test equipment. I eventually hung up.

Could you point me in the right direction for the type of equipment that I need for this purpose? My goal is to make sure that my tanks are not leaking co2 and that there isn't any oxygen ingress so that way I know that my beer is safe and that I have the right amount of carbonation when I fill my kegs.

Thanks

Comment

You have a PM.

Comment

Working...
        X