Thread: Minneapolis - St Paul - Twin Cities metro: Looking for brewery investment opportunity

Minneapolis - St Paul - Twin Cities metro: Looking for brewery investment opportunity

I am looking for brewery investment opportunities in the Minneapolis - St Paul - Twin Cities metro area. Willing to invest in early stage startups as well as established breweries looking to expand capacity.

Please let me know if you are aware of any opportunities. All discussions will remain confidential.

Thank you.

KMH77

Cideries are now a better investment than breweries in many cases. Startup opening in NE Mpls this spring.

Contact me for more info.

minnesotacider@gmail.com

KMH77,
    I too am having discussions and looking for this type of opportunity. I have a brewer and tap room manager to run day-to-day operations if I can find the right location. Contact me if you are interested in discussing. And I agree all discussions will remain confidential.

Z

Good morning,

Would you consider investing in a brewery and taproom just across the border in Wisconsin?

Trap Rock Brewing Company was incorporated as an Sub-S Corporation in 2016. We have a building that we started leasing in July 2017 located an light Industrial District just two blocks off Highway 8. This is a great location only two blocks from the Woolly Mammoth mountain bike trail head and three blocks from the Gandy Dancer recreation trail. The Saint Croix River and Taylors Falls is approximately one mile away. This makes the location very accessible for tourists on a day trip from the Twin Cities as well as owners of cabins and vacation homes in the Northwestern Wisconsin region.

We have spent considerable time and money on the renovations of the building and are in the final phases of build out of the brewhouse and taproom. I've chronicled our progress on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/traprockbrewing/

We have obtained our Brewer's Notice from the TTB and have the application for the State of WI Department of Revenue filled out and ready to send as soon as we can purchase the Surety Bond ($1,000) and pay the license fees. We have also submitted the Food Processing Plant notification with the FDA. The final two steps are the application to the State of Wisconsin Department of Ag to schedule the building inspection and the inspection by the Building Inspector for our Certificate of Occupancy.

We do have brewing equipment with a current capacity of 1.5 BBL that we have been utilizing in my garage since last July. However, we anticipate that will be insufficient to keep up with demand and would like to upgrade to at least 3 BBL but ideally to a 5-7 BBL.

As you can see, we are so very close to completion. I have completed a very comprehensive Financial Forecast that covers the first year of production and sales. I also have a very solid Business Plan. I'd be willing to share those if you would be interested.

Cheers!

Brian L. Helm, PMP
    President/Owner
    Trap Rock Brewing Company, Inc.
    Saint Croix Falls, WI
    651-269-6013
    blhelm@traprockbrewing.com

N. Idaho Brewery

Hello, We are in the startup phase of our brewery in N. Idaho. I realize this is a few states to the west of you but this is an amazing opportunity to capitalize in an area very comparable to Bend, Or with a fraction of the breweries. Our brewery restaurant concept was perfect by me, the founder with over 20 years of industry experience in business management, P&L management, operations, people management etc... I have a comprehensive business plan and have already made an offer on the land and SBA is just waiting some final details. The ROI is well over the industry average. With only 1 other brewery restaurant concept in our area of over 155K population we will be the brewery of choice in our area and have capitalized ahead of the curve.

I appreciate your consideration and hope to hear back.

Kirk Chaffin
    kirkchaffin@gmail.com