Experienced Brewer/Cellarman actively searching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer/Cellarman actively searching

I've got five years experience, both pub and production. Currently the assistant head of a 50 bbl production facility/brewpub chain. Prior to this, I ran one of the 10 bbl pubs systems within the same chain. The last year has focused on recipe and brand development, management of FOH staff, scheduling to supply the other locations within the company, assisting the other brewers as needed, training new brewers, inventory management, production and TD logs, plus all the other little things that come with running a small pub.

Previous experience includes packaging, cellaring, brew supervising, production scheduling, raw materials and yeast handling, quality testing, promoting, and learning. My brewery is organized and completely spotless.

I'm looking to grow myself and learn new ways of doing things. My process is tight and yields high-quality beer, but I'm always open and looking for new and better ways to get the job done. I'm dedicated and not shy about long days and hard work.

While I do enjoy what I'm doing now, it unfortunately just isn't going to work out for much longer. Currently located in Boston Metrowest, and unable to relocate at this time.

PM me if you think I could be a good fit.
Working...
X