Thread: 60 BBL Fermentors

60 BBL Fermentors

I am in need of 60 BBL fermentors 15.5 foot tall or less.
    James Ray
    Railyard Brewing Co.
    Montgomery, AL

RE: 60 BBL Fermenters

Hi James,

We are a custom fabrication shop located in Portland, OR. We can send you a quote for your 60bbl fermenters (with custom height requirements) if you can fill out this form on our website: http://www.pioneervessel.com/request-a-quote/ We just need a few more details from you.

Hope to talk with you soon! Cheers!

Shelby
    Pioneer Tank and Vessel
    http://www.pioneervessel.com
    (971) 319-6600

Hey there!

My name is Naomi and I am with Cedarstone Industry in Houston, TX. We are able to do custom fabrication, as well, we offer the choice to have your tanks ASME certified. The quality of our work is so big a deal that you can actually use our fermentation tanks as brite tanks as well! We would be more than happy to work something out with you and get you some pricing. Just shoot us an email over at info@cedarstoneindustry.com

We build our tanks from sheet metal on up right here in Texas. Hope to hear from you!

Naomi Stephenson
    Tel. (281) 397-3700 ext. 1
    7432 Fairbanks North Houston Rd
    Houston, TX 77040

Hi There,

We're TD Tanks LLC, specialized in brewing equipment. I'd be happy to provide you a quote on the 60bbl fermenter. Could you please inform me your contact info so that I can reach out? Or you can reach me at info@tdtanks.com

Stan
    TD Tanks, LLC
    info@tdtanks.com
    www.tdtanks.com

We've got a brand new 60bbl ferm ready to go. It's 15' tall. If you're still interested email kurt@heistbrewery.com with more questions. Cheers