Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BA - "Brewery in Planning" membership. Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA - "Brewery in Planning" membership. Worth it?

Good afternoon all. I am currently planning a brewery. My business plan is complete and I am 15% funded. My question is, is the $195 BA membership worth it? Please state reasons for or against. Thank you in advance.
    Cheers!

If you plan on going to the Craft Brewer's Conference, you get a solid discount if you are a BA member. So the BA membership pays for itself (I think, they took down the pricing page until next year).

Comment

BA is worth it

I am now a Brewery in waiting! TTB and City! I have been a member for the past three years and I was not sure if I was going to try and open a brewery; it was just an idea. I would say the benefits that you get are worth it. You get great deals on books, and other seminars and training, and as the previous one mentioned CBC. I went this year. Fun time meeting up with old friends and making new contacts, and I got my entry early and that also saved nearly the cost of the membership. Think of it as having a silent partner with a wealth on knowledge about the industry.

Just my two cents.

Good luck.

Brad

Comment

Working...
      X