chiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiller

hi im new at this just bought a chillerthat goes outside with a 100 liter reservoir, my question is do i have to bring my consentration of glycol up due to our sometimes harsh winters temperture can go down to -30 degre celsius wich is about -25 degree farenheit i guess it would be around 47 % thank you

chiller

Originally posted by G & D Chillers
    Hello,

Typically we recommend 35% which is a 0°F freeze point. In harsher temperatures you can bring your glycol mixture up to 40% but as long as the chiller is always operating and the pump stays running there should not be freezing/slushing of the solution. Keep in mind the more glycol, the more viscosity which decreases the efficiency of the pump as well as the heat transfer from the refrigeration system.
    thank you ,for the information it is greatly appreciated ,ive also watch your videos on the subject of chillers ,if i ever buy another chiller i will spend a little more money so i can have professional expertise like your company thank again

Comment

freeze point chart

here is a handy chart for this.
      The following article was originally published on April 24, 2014. It has been reviewed and updated as necessary by the ProBrewer editorial staff.  Other related resources on ProBrewer: Refrigeratio…

Comment

Working...
      X