Thread: Experienced and Overqualified seek Financing

Experienced and Overqualified seek Financing

I'm JW. I'm experienced. My family controlled a top 10 brewery for 4 generations. I helped create JW Dundee's Honet Brown in 1993 and then I went out and opened new expansion states from Kansas to California. 3 years later, JWD was the third best selling craft beer in the country. (yes, "crafty" may be a better word) The brand sold 400,000 barrels a year. I have national experience in marketing, distribution and sales of beer along with distributor and major retailer connections. I have all the experience needed from glass to shelf.

My brewer is a German and fifth generation German brewery owner. He is a master brewer with 2 degrees from Tech institute Berlin, speaks 4 languages and has brewed globally. He is Overqualified. He has also served as plant manager for a 150,000 barrel a year brewery. He has all the experience needed from grain to glass. Together we have a pretty damn cool story, and the story is important in this business.

I have a brewery themed out. I'm not targeting the millenial hipster craft drinker. I'm alfter a much wider transitional market who is not necessarily confined by political correctness. Think middle America. Upscale hillbilly. Outdoorsmen/sportsmen. Bikers. I'm open to almost any location, but prefer the Southeast or Arizona. I need financing. If you have 20% and a good signature for loans, or you have cash, here's the winning team. It's getting very difficult to differentiate these days. We have several edges over most. We just don't have the coins. I suggest starting as a tap room for 2 years or so and growing from there. Doing a tap room correctly will require $1Million. I am willing to relocate and we will have to get my brewer in the country on a work visa. I have an overqualified backup brewer if plan A doesn't work for some reason. Cheers people.
    Last edited by BeerBred; 05-01-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Don't go it alone.