Thread: 10 or 15 BBL Turnkey Brewery

Smile 10 or 15 BBL Turnkey Brewery

My partners and I are moving into our space on the 15th of March. We have several quotes for new systems however the lead times are all several months and we'd like to see if we could get set up sooner while we're doing our build out and paying the lease.

We're opening in the North East so preferably systems that are on the East coast of US/CA to keep shipping costs down.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by daydreaming View Post
    My partners and I are moving into our space on the 15th of March. We have several quotes for new systems however the lead times are all several months and we'd like to see if we could get set up sooner while we're doing our build out and paying the lease.

We're opening in the North East so preferably systems that are on the East coast of US/CA to keep shipping costs down.

Thanks!
    Hi, we're TD TANKS, LLC(www.tdtanks.com), specialized in brewing equipment. We’re in Massachusetts, and I’d be happy to provide you a quote if you could inform me your email? Or you can reach out to me at info@tdtanks.com. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TD Tanks, LLC
    info@tdtanks.com
    www.tdtanks.com

Thanks for reaching out

Hey Shelby,

Thanks for reaching out!

We currently have a lot of quotes and are finalizing a zoning issue. I think we have the manufacturer we're going to move forward with.

However, if things change down the line I'll fill out the form.

Thanks!
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by PioneerTank View Post
    Hi,

We are a custom fabrication shop located in Portland, OR. We can send you a quote for your 10-15bbl brewhouse if you can fill out this form on our website: http://www.pioneervessel.com/request-a-quote/ We just need a few more details from you.

Hope to talk with you soon! Cheers!

Shelby
    Pioneer Tank and Vessel
    http://www.pioneervessel.com
    (971) 319-6600

This is my 1st time posting items for sale so please bear with me.

I have a 10 barrel system for sale - Slightly used (S. Michigan) 2 fermenters - 1 mash tun- 1 gas fired brewhouse- one hot water tank- 1- brite tank. all are jacketed

no glychol system as we were bottle conditioning- miscillanious pumps and other items. These were all made in U.S. "NOT" Overseas.

Call Stan
    517-202-9992

skint1@comcast.net