Secondary Chemical Containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary Chemical Containers

I am curious what everyone is using for their secondary chemical containers, i.e. what they transport chemicals in from a drum/pail to their tanks/brewhouse, etc.

I'm in the market for some new jugs with closable lids, inert to a wide range of chemicals, transparent and graduated so it is easy to measure into.

Thanks

Originally posted by benn_ross View Post
    I am curious what everyone is using for their secondary chemical containers, i.e. what they transport chemicals in from a drum/pail to their tanks/brewhouse, etc.

I'm in the market for some new jugs with closable lids, inert to a wide range of chemicals, transparent and graduated so it is easy to measure into.

Thanks
    I would recommend 2.5 Gallon F style jerrycans. Anything larger will become too heavy and they offer ez-pour options that have handles to better handle chemical jugs. They all come with caps but beware that products which require vented caps should be kept in these jugs only while in short transit. When storing, keep the cap loose so the product can vent. Communicate this to other employees! The container should be made of Polyethylene since this gives you the ability to see the inside level and offers the highest compatibility range.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dirk Loeffler
    Loeffler Chemical Corporation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Loeffler Chemical Corporation
    (404) 629-0999
    800-769-5020 (US & Canada only)
    www.loefflerchemical.com

Comment

Originally posted by benn_ross View Post

Thanks
      Hey Benn,

Dirk's right on with his suggestion and I figured I'd toss in what I immediately thought of, too-- US Plastics is a great resource for all kinds of containers (we use them for sample containers and the like). If you've already got a source, nevermind, but they've got all kinds of containers... https://www.usplastic.com/default.aspx

Rick
      LOGIC, Inc.
      Environmentally Friendly Cleaners and Sanitizers
      www.ecologiccleansers.com

Comment

Working...
      X