Experienced Brewer looking for a Sales/Marketing opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer looking for a Sales/Marketing opportunity

Hello! I'm a Brewer in Denver, Colorado looking to stay within this industry but transfer over to a Sales/Marketing position. I have worked at 3 very unique breweries in the past few years and was able to coordinate the social media marketing at my first brewery. In addition, I consistently volunteered to work events and festivals to understand how beer is sold in the market. Unfortunately, my current position in a production facility has made it difficult to connect with consumers.

The bottom line is that I'd like to shift my skills over to the part of this industry that would best suit me. My degree in Biology has served as an excellent foundation to understanding the many different aspects of brewing. I know beer, but I also know how to talk beer in the market. I'm outgoing, but not exhausting. Friendly, but not overwhelming. Attractive, but nothing to write home abo-- you get the point.

I'd love the opportunity to talk more about any open positions you have. My full resume is available upon request.

Cheers!

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by BeHoppy View Post
      Hello! I'm a Brewer in Denver, Colorado looking to stay within this industry but transfer over to a Sales/Marketing position. I have worked at 3 very unique breweries in the past few years and was able to coordinate the social media marketing at my first brewery. In addition, I consistently volunteered to work events and festivals to understand how beer is sold in the market. Unfortunately, my current position in a production facility has made it difficult to connect with consumers.

The bottom line is that I'd like to shift my skills over to the part of this industry that would best suit me. My degree in Biology has served as an excellent foundation to understanding the many different aspects of brewing. I know beer, but I also know how to talk beer in the market. I'm outgoing, but not exhausting. Friendly, but not overwhelming. Attractive, but nothing to write home abo-- you get the point.

I'd love the opportunity to talk more about any open positions you have. My full resume is available upon request.

Cheers!
      Are you looking to relocate?

Comment

new colorado mountain brewery looking for sales manager.

Originally posted by sickntwistedrob View Post
        Are you looking to relocate?
        email if interested in more info.
        onsgaard@yahoo.com

Comment

Open to Colorado Springs? Feel free to send resume to claude@redswingbrewhouse.com
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X