Experienced brewer looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced brewer looking

Head brewer/work horse available for hire. I have approximately 5 1/2 years of experience brewing on nano, micro and production systems. I have worked with a company from ground up and a well seasoned company that has over 25 years in the industry. I am available to relocate if the opportunity is worth the inherent risk. If you are interested I would like the opportunity to go back and forth after I have sent a resume and the opportunity to maybe come by for a visit. It's important that if I join a new team that we work well with each other.

I looked forward to hearing from you and answering any and all questions.

Thank you.

Resume

We are located in Lancaster, Ca. We have been in business since 2014 and are expanding our operations and building out our facility. We are looking for a Master Brewer to grow with us. We are currently going public on the stock market and the opportunities are unlimited. If your interested in speaking please send us your resume to info@shebeverages.com

Kat Dirden
    661-209-2943

Originally posted by Alotofrecipes View Post
    Head brewer/work horse available for hire. I have approximately 5 1/2 years of experience brewing on nano, micro and production systems. I have worked with a company from ground up and a well seasoned company that has over 25 years in the industry. I am available to relocate if the opportunity is worth the inherent risk. If you are interested I would like the opportunity to go back and forth after I have sent a resume and the opportunity to maybe come by for a visit. It's important that if I join a new team that we work well with each other.

I looked forward to hearing from you and answering any and all questions.

Thank you.

Comment

Brewmaster

BREWMASTER JOB ALERT!!
      Seeking a talented Brewmaster to join the Bayou Teche Brewing Team. Bayou Teche Brewing located in Arnaudville, Louisiana is a staple of the Louisiana craft beer scene and a well-established, beloved Louisiana brand. Come join our dedicated and hardworking team!

• Operate the brewhouse and create a pilot system for R&D work.
      • Design and brew a wide variety of styles, ranging from classics (IPA, stout, ESB, pale) to specialty beers (Belgians, barrel aged, sours, high gravity seasonals).
      • Source ingredients, develop recipes, be obsessive about sanitation and quality control.
      • Develop SOPs to monitor and enforce high standards of quality and excellence and communicate SOPs to the rest of the brewing and cellar team. Create and develop a Quality Analysis/Quality Control Department and lab/sensory SOP manual.
      • Teach, train, and mentor others in the art and craft of brewing.
      • Oversee all cleaning, sanitation and maintenance in the brewhouse. You must excel at troubleshooting and problem solving. You must be able to work fast with little supervision.
      • Work closely with management to establish budgets, develop production schedules, monitor costs, track profitability, and ensure state / federal compliance.
      · Approve all POs input into Ekos for ingredients, chemicals, and brewing supplies.
      · Understand monthly variance analyses from physical inventory counts and communicate to CEO.
      · Observe equipment in operation to prevent/diagnose potential problems.
      · Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove, repair and replace defective parts.
      · Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions to equipment and facility issues with management.
      · Develop and maintain maintenance logs on all equipment.
      · Requisition and order stock parts services for proper and prompt repairs.
      · Work with Contractors for repair, maintenance and installation jobs.
      · Maintain and service electrical, mechanical, heating and cooling systems.
      · Maintain and service plumbing, gas, air, drain and wastewater systems.
      · Produce preventive maintenance schedules, tool inventories, repair logs, lubrication logs, etc.
      · Interpret electrical drawings
      · Troubleshoot PLC's, Controls, Motors, Medium Voltage Equipment.
      · Perform electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic system repairs to facility and process equipment, including HVAC and refrigeration.
      · Work with a high degree of autonomy and minimal supervision to support production priorities.
      · Receives inventory into Ekos in the absence of all other direct reports.
      · Perform all duties of head brewer as needed.
      Oversee and manage all staff working in the brewhouse and cellar.
      Qualifications:
      • Responsible self-starter who works well with little supervision.
      • Professional degree in Fermentation Science or Brewing Technology (experience may be substituted for degree depending on range and depth).
      • 7+ years of professional experience in a brewpub or brewery production environment.
      • Experience on multiple commercial systems, with expertise in a wide variety of skills ranging from recipe formulation to fermentation control to filtering and conditioning.
      • Intimate knowledge of classic beer styles with a demonstrated ability to brew to style as well as to push boundaries and apply innovative techniques.
      • Ability to carry up to 55 pounds and work in a physically demanding environment.
      • Ability to weld stainless and handle basic fabrication needs.
      Must possess basic welding, electrical, and plumbing skills: experience with pump motor repair: valves; heat exchange systems: packaging equipment such as fillers, case packers, and conveyors; boiler maintenance: and refrigeration knowledge. Prefer to have someone with experience in a production environment in the areas of fluid transfer, food production, or bottling.
      Please send resume/cover letter to info@bayoutechebrewing.com
      or call Stephanie Knott at 337-303-8117

Comment

Fork + ale

Hello,

I am opening a 5 BBL Brewhouse with a Full Bar and Restaurant in Carmel, IN
        late this year. I just started sending out some contacts on Probrewer.com and
        your post caught my eye. Are you still on the look for employment? If so, please
        hit me back so we can start some conversation.

CHEERS!

CHRIS LONG
        Owner
        fork.alehouse@gmail.com
        317-626-9310

Comment

Austin Brewery

We're a 17 month old startup, looking to add to our team. Fast growing, and great beers. Send resume to:

info@hisignbrewing.com

Comment

Lagunitas Brewing Co.

We have positions open in both our Petaluma, California and Chicago, Illinois breweries. Check out our job postings at www.lagunitas.com/jobs!

Cheers,
            Jolene

Comment

Tapistry Brewing located in Bridgman, Michigan

Tapistry Brewing located in SW Michigan (Bridgman, MI) is seeking both another assistant brewer AND head brewer. Feel free to send us your resume with a cover letter if you are still seeking a job opportunity. Email it to us at info@tapistrybrewing.com for consideration.

Comment

Head Brewer position just outside of Dallas, TX

Hi there! Came across your posting on ProBrewer.com and was wondering if you are still seeking a head brewer position? Below is the job posting for the position we have available. If you're interested, can you please send me your resume? Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Siren Rock Brewing Company is currently seeking an experienced head brewer for our new facility in Rockwall, just outside of Dallas, TX.

Siren Rock is a 12k sqft new build brewery featuring a 4k sqft taproom, 4 vessel/ 30bbl brewhouse, biergarten, and event space. We plan to start with 7 core beers, 6 seasonal/ limited brews, and several taproom only selections. We are seeking someone who is experienced in medium scale production and operations, and all that entails. Commitment to quality and consistency is a must! Since this is a new build, we will officially open in May/June 2019, BUT we are seeking the qualified brewer now so as to be involved in the planning and development of the production facility, recipes, staff hiring, etc.

For more information or is you would like to submit a resume, please email eva@sirenrock.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

sirenrock.com

Comment

Hard Cider in Central PA?

Many brewers are transitioning to cider--interested? We are looking to significantly grow our production and distribution in 2019 and are located in south-central PA (Grand Illusion Hard Cider; www.grandillusioncider.com).

If you are interested, please reach out to chat. My cell is 717-706-0549; Chad@GrandIllusionCider.com

Best,
                  Chad

Comment

Working...
                  X