Assistant Brewer Seeking Position in Denver, Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Brewer Seeking Position in Denver, Colorado

Hello! My name is Blake Johnson, and I'm a former Assistant Brewer of Apple Blossom Brewing Company. I've recently relocated to Littleton, Colorado and am seeking a position as an Assistant Brewer. I have 8 months of experience as an assistant brewer, as well as a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.

My brewing skills include: wort production (mashing/vorlaufing, lautering, and boiling), yeast pitching/collection, dry hopping, transferring, filtering, carbing, and bottling. I am also experienced in cleaning/sanitation processes of kegs, brewhouse, and tanks. In my previous position, I worked with a 15 BBL brewhouse and both 10 and 20 BBL fermenters and brite tanks, and was accustomed to up to 3 brews a week.

Outside brewery operations I have furthered my education by reading John Palmer's How to Brew, Brewing by Michael J. Lewis and Tom W. Young, and Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels. Additionally, I've developed my own recipe for an American Amber Ale, and plan to develop more recipes.

If you would like to speak with me further, or if you'd like to see a copy of my resume and cover letter, please feel free to email me a bajohnson006@gmail.com. I look forward to joining your team!

Blake Johnson
Working...
X