I imagine others have ran into this issue. The TTB requires you to upload either a rental lease or proof of ownership of a building. We are currently in the process of purchasing a building. We hope to close in 4-6 weeks, but would like to get permitting and licenses submitted before hand so we can start producing ASAP. We are farm winery producing Cider and Mead, so there is very little needed to be done to the building besides bringing my tanks over.

Will the TTB allow a submission of a purchase agreement for the real estate?

If the answer is I just have to wait, I will be a little disappointed and out some money, but I will have to deal with it.